Book at Station 20 West
Need a place to gather? We can help.
Check out the types of rooms available below and book today!
- The Multi-Purpose Room is a large multi-purpose room on the ground floor.*
- The Board Room is a smaller meeting room on the 2nd floor, with elevator access.*
- The Café Space is immediately adjacent to the Boxcar Café and is suited for smaller, casual gatherings after 5pm.
* This room can be halved by movable floor-to-ceiling partitions.
These rooms are suitable for:
- Boardroom, theatre, rounds, and classroom seating
- Community meetings and events
- Annual General Meetings
- Theatre groups
- Practice spaces
Station 20 West is located at 1120 – 20th Street West, at the corner of Avenue L South and 20th Street West.
Station 20 West’s doors are open to the public Monday through Friday, 8 AM until 5 PM
PLEASE NOTE: The front doors remain locked after 5 PM weekdays, as well as all day Saturday and Sunday.
Parking: Parking is on-street, with a parking lot available on weekends across the street from Station 20 West (corner of 20th Street West and Avenue K South.
Bicycle parking: by the front door.
Public transit: Saskatoon Transit routes 2 and 10.
Nearby amenities: Station 20 West is within five blocks (475 m) of a hotel and is 1.3 to 2 km of many downtown hotels. It is also within a 10-15 minute walk from many restaurants and the Saskatoon Farmers’ Market in Riversdale, and is five blocks from St. Paul’s Hospital.
Please note: if a meeting room is booked outside regular business hours (8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday) the renter must arrange to have someone wait by the front door to let people into the building.
Check out our planning checklist to help make your event go more smoothly.